How Price Plan works?

Hi,

I need to know how exactly the price plan is working.
Today I noticed that one of the customer which account should expire today is not expired at all and still using same plan as he was.
How to check and make it validate the expiration date for orders?
Something like if someone paying today which is 5 November 2017 it should expire on 5 December 2017 and he should go to free plan or account should be disable and will ask to renew.

Please be informed I created the orders and completed it from the backend for customer.

If anyone can help me out on this will be a great help.

Thanks.

Hi,

I need to know how exactly the price plan is working.
Today I noticed that one of the customer which account should expire today is not expired at all and still using same plan as he was.
How to check and make it validate the expiration date for orders?
Something like if someone paying today which is 5 November 2017 it should expire on 5 December 2017 and he should go to free plan or account should be disable and will ask to renew.

Please be informed I created the orders and completed it from the backend for customer.

If anyone can help me out on this will be a great help.

Thanks.

# If you go to your backend settings of customer groups (you probly have one group for each quota), you will find a tab called "sending". There you need to adjust how the quota for each customer group shall work.
# It helps to read the info that pops up when your cursor is in each field.
# It helps to create a customer group (or even a test install on the same server, but different path) for your own testing purposes, so that you can experiment with all parts of the app that are not yet fully explored by you (while there will be no impact on any operations or customers you may have). Then you will know for sure
;)

HI,

Sorry! I can't understand it properly.
On that sending tab I setup settings like "Time value=30", "Time unit=Day" and "Action when quota reached=Move customer into a specific group" and I setup "Customer group= Free Plan"

Please let me know if I'm doing this right way.

Thanks.

Please let me know if I'm doing this right way
If you are in 'customer groups' (group overrides non-group/general customers) and there select the 'sending' tab, then this would be the right place to adjust those (for each group).
Perhaps 'time value' is "1" and 'time unit' is "month"? When quota expired and you move them to your free plan, then no wonder that they keep sending, as they have the "free (sending) plan". If you want them upgrade or wait, then you should take the option "do nothing, customer will not be able to send more emails="
If you have further questions, please post screens.
:)

Thanks for the suggestion.
Please take a look at the screenshot if I'm doing this properly.

If this is the correct way to setup then it was setup the same way but time value was 30 and time unit was day.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-11-06 07.55.26.png
    Screenshot 2017-11-06 07.55.26.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 27
Thanks for the suggestion.
Please take a look at the screenshot if I'm doing this properly.

If this is the correct way to setup then it was setup the same way but time value was 30 and time unit was day.

Thanks.
The 'sending quota' is set to '-1' (that is unlimited ), hence, the other settings have no influence.

That is because I want to give customer unlimited sending.
All of my plans are subscriber based.

What I can do?

Thanks in advance.

OK.
So this is the only way to achieve the order to expire each month?
Lets say if some one is having 500K emails and if he send 4 times (though I don't know how many many times he will send) a month that is 2M a month so how to make it like to so he will not be restricted by sending?

Thanks.

OK.
So this is the only way to achieve the order to expire each month?
Lets say if some one is having 500K emails and if he send 4 times (though I don't know how many many times he will send) a month that is 2M a month so how to make it like to so he will not be restricted by sending?

Thanks.
You would put a quota of 2000000 in the field where you had '-1' before.
But you cannot make it unrestricted then ;)
@twisted1919 can you put up a restriction, so that if they did not pay, the music stops?

Ok since there is no other solution I'll do this now.
So it will help expire existing orders and all future orders right?

Thanks.
Test it yourself to be sure, just use a test group and use an hourly quota, then you will know for sure, in just 1h ;)

I did that and it's pausing the campaign but when I reset it it's stuck on sending 0% and not sending the campaign.
Tried many different ways but not working.

What can I do?

Thanks.

Ok I figure out the issue.
It was related to the Delivery Server which was creating issue.

So with MailWizz I need to setup the sending limit otherwise I can't stop a user to use the system?
I can't really offer Unlimited sending plan this way. When people will see that they have limitation on the account even it's a very large amount then they might question about this like "Even I paid for unlimited sending but Why I'm not actually getting unlimited sending?"

Thanks.

I did that and it's pausing the campaign but when I reset it it's stuck on sending 0% and not sending the campaign.
Tried many different ways but not working.

What can I do?

Thanks.
Maybe you have found a way, then just use that for monthly settings.
Please post screen shot so that it becomes clear what worked.

Campaign was stuck because the delivery server was disable.

I setup the Sending quota like on the screenshot.
Customer is unable to send more emails but I can't see any notification or anything like the account is expired and asking to renew the package.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-11-07 19.16.49.png
    Screenshot 2017-11-07 19.16.49.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 9
Campaign was stuck because the delivery server was disable.

I setup the Sending quota like on the screenshot.
Customer is unable to send more emails but I can't see any notification or anything like the account is expired and asking to renew the package.

Thanks.
If you set it to monthly, then you have more or less what you need, since they get a notification earlier at x% and they will see they cannot send since they will have no quota left at the end of the month, so they are encouraged to renew this way.
And if they say 5B is not unlimited, then you can say that this is he system max you can put in there or for security reasons or s/t like it that makes sense to reasonable customers.

Back