how many were sent?

nadworks

Potentially dumb questions (and maybe something has changed), but where can I see how many emails were actually sent?
1665602185170.png
This tells me 68% and it's clearly stuck. But where does it tell me the actual number of sent emails, please? I do seem to remember that number having been available throughout the processing life of a campaign. No? The delivered has a total, why not the sent?

Also, why the warning "are you sure it's stuck..." when I consider hitting "resume sending"? It doesn't say what the worst-case scenario would be if it wasn't stuck.
Being stuck is a regular occurrence, btw. and the unstucking is still a mystery to me.

The delivered has a total, why not the sent?
That's correct, it shows all the emails that were handled from MailWizz to the delivery server. From these, some of them might not be actually sent. But it is a good approximation. You can go inside the campaign, click the recipients count, and then filter by status.

why the warning "are you sure it's stuck..." when I consider hitting "resume sending"?
I think it's just a good thing to have this warning there, it makes you think twice before pressing the button when you are unsure, but you'll go for it when you are sure, so I don't see anything bad there.

Back