How does PCNTL work?

@Lakjin - Processes start and end, some faster, some slower, thus you might not see them all. Also, some OS'es will limit the number of process you're allowed to spawn.

@Lakjin - Processes start and end, some faster, some slower, thus you might not see them all. Also, some OS'es will limit the number of process you're allowed to spawn.
OS limitation is not the problem. At what point should I see all the processes -- if all five are at "Processing" or if all five are at "Sending"?

@Lakjin
I am with you. @twisted1919 has removed two super cool features from Mailwizz. One is Redis and other is Domain policies. I have nothing against PCNTL but a combination of PCNTL and Redis will be much better than redis alone.

Hey @twisted1919 . are you listening?
TBH, we don't need redis if this new temporary delivery log table feature works as intended, because that is what causes the most delay in delivery (at least for me). I'd rather @twisted1919 work on more important features, if it takes too much effort to maintain redis delivery.

@Nikhil Garg / @Lakjin - Redis was a mess, the fact we removed that was great, trust me. Delivery server policies are back in the game ;)
So yeah, i am listening and willing to listen where it makes sense ;)

Back