How do you edit a campaign and emails in an autoresponder?

Sal

I have been trying to edit an email and campaign once it has been set in an autoresponder sequence but failed to figure it out :/

I tried pausing the campaign and yet I cannot find an option that would allow me to change the email text etc.. Any advise would be appreciated.

@Sal - after you pause a campaign, the option to edit it will appear in the options list, and you should be able to edit it just fine, did you tried like so?

Reactions: Sal
@Sal - after you pause a campaign, the option to edit it will appear in the options list, and you should be able to edit it just fine, did you tried like so?

ok i see it now. it was hidden on the right so I had to scroll.

a few quick questions...

I noticed I received 2 emails out of 7 from another domain whereas I should have received the emails from 1 particular email address which was set for the AR for this campaign.. any idea why? I am using amazon SES and i do have several domains verified.

I have a feeling it has something to do with delivery server. Do I change the "FORCE FROM" to something else?

Also I setup the DKIM through SES.. do I have to do the same for mailwizz or I can skip?

and finally, is there a way to modify the email footer with a customized unsub link? clickable hyperlink instead of the raw default link?

Thanks twisted :)

Last edited:
I have a feeling it has something to do with delivery server. Do I change the "FORCE FROM" to something else?
What's the current value? We suggest having this set to "Never"

Also I setup the DKIM through SES.. do I have to do the same for mailwizz or I can skip?
You can skip it in mailwizz ;)

and finally, is there a way to modify the email footer with a customized unsub link? clickable hyperlink instead of the raw default link?
Use [UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK] instead of [UNsUBSCRIBE_URL]

What's the current value? We suggest having this set to "Never"

You can skip it in mailwizz ;)

Use [UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK] instead of [UNsUBSCRIBE_URL]

Thanks :) ill use this thread for personal issues i guess lol but whatever questions ill have will help others too no doubt.

Back