how do I set up mandrill

teejay

hello people please have gotten mandrill API and i have set up bounce server with this details, but when I try to save the process time out to a 503 page. Am using mandrill free version to test run the MW application. I want to ask this details, what is the service to select for mandrill and the type of protocol and also do I select yes for ssl validation?
Please what am I doing wrong?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1G3qflRyMPwTGg3MXFJR0lwSmM/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
teejay, once you setup mandrill account as SMTP server, the bounce will automatically handling by mandrill server. I don't think you need setup bounce server in mailwizz. The bounced email will appear at mandrill account and mailwizz account as well

@twisted1919 it seems you are not getting the picture maybe I give you access to the tool on my server and set it up.
Because have done this, used the smtp settings given to me by mandrill, input it into mailwizz delivery server settings.
But when I save it prompt that it requires bounce server.
Now you are telling me I do not need a bounce server from mandrill.
So what am I to do? or is the mailwizz set up on my server faulty?

teejay, once you setup mandrill account as SMTP server, the bounce will automatically handling by mandrill server. I don't think you need setup bounce server in mailwizz. The bounced email will appear at mandrill account and mailwizz account as well
have done this, set mandrill up as smtp but it is not saving, it tells me that I need bounce server even when the bounce server is not asterik....so please is my mailwizz not functioning properly?

Back