How do I send login info for new customers?

Tantan

How do I send login info for new customers?
Also, I just test backend/customers/mass-emails/index to send mass emails and there's no email arrived to customers' emails.

Why would you personally send login info to new customers, why don't you let the system do it ?
You are aware that mailwizz has a user registration module that once enabled (backend > settings > customers > registration) will allow new customers to join, okay?

As for mass-emails, those emails are sent via transactional emails, so you can look in backend > misc > transactional emails and see their status.

That 2 means the cron job will run at minute 2 of each hour. It should have been */2 instead, which means each two minutes.

I use directadmin, and the sample cronjob they says like this:
Sample cron commands:
/usr/local/bin/php /home/username/domains/domain.com/public_html/script.php
/usr/local/bin/curl --silent http://www.domain.com/cron.php > /dev/null
/usr/bin/wget -O /dev/null http://www.domain.com/cron.php

So there's different:
/usr/local/bin/php (from my DA panel)
VS
/usr/bin/php -q (from mailwizz backend/misc/cron-jobs-list)
so which one is correct?

most likely /usr/bin/php is a shortcut to /usr/local/bin/php but this isn't the issue as far as i can see.
The issue is the frequency your cron jobs run, for example the one for transactional emails runs just once an hour(2), when it should run once at two minutes(*/2).

*/2 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /home/username/domains/domain.net/public_html/apps/console/console.php send-transactional-emails >/dev/null 2>&1

that's my cronjob now, but transactional emails status still unsent.

many things involved, but now I can send through the system. And my cronjob now is:
*/2 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php /home/username/domains/domain.net/public_html/apps/console/console.php send-transactional-emails >/dev/null 2>&1

just test again using -q and it sucessfully sent the mass email.
*/2 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/username/domains/domain.net/public_html/apps/console/console.php send-transactional-emails >/dev/null 2>&1

So I should use the second cronjob with -q? /usr/local/bin/php -q

Last edited:
-q means quiet , it's an instruction for PHP and yes(not for all sapi's, but that's another story), it is a good thing to have it, that's why my cron jobs contain it :)

Back