How do I do these please

I am just starting so I have a few issues?

Once I create and send an email newsletter how can I look at the source template of that email and the email?

If I put in the email newsletter the following
[IP_ADDRESS] [GEO_COUNTRY] [GEO_STATE] [GEO_CITY] [USER_AGENT] [UA_BROWSER] [UA_OS] [UA_ENGINE] [UA_DEVICE]

How do I hide them
How do I see what they are? Where do I get for example a list of IP addresses that the newsletter was received on?

Where do I put in the address for the [DIRECT_UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK]

Thanking you in advance?

If I put in the email newsletter the following
[IP_ADDRESS] [GEO_COUNTRY] [GEO_STATE] [GEO_CITY] [USER_AGENT] [UA_BROWSER] [UA_OS] [UA_ENGINE] [UA_DEVICE]
What's your use case, why do you want to add these tags in the email? and if you add them, why do you want to hide them?

Where do I put in the address for the [DIRECT_UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK]
You just place it in your email template where you see fit. You better use [UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK] instead because [DIRECT_UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK] can be triggered by spam checkers and unsubscribe your subscriber involuntary.

What I want to know is the IP address of everyone that opens my email, which is very important to me is to know is if I sent an email address to an address did they read it ten times or did they forward it to ten different people who read it once. I was hoping if I had [IP_ADDRESS] [GEO_COUNTRY] [GEO_STATE] [GEO_CITY] [USER_AGENT] [UA_BROWSER] [UA_OS] [UA_ENGINE] [UA_DEVICE] that this would help me determine this or am I wrong about what this does?

If I put in [UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK], I cannot ask for a reason code why they unsubscribed and the newsletter gives me an error that I do not have an [UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK]

You point about [DIRECT_UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK] is noted. What I would like to do is say

We respect your privacy. E-mail addresses are not shared with any other organization. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails from us, you can automatically "unsubscribe by pressing the following the link:

http:...... /unsubscribe.

"
Can Mailwizz be used to set up such a page?

If not is there some way, I can pass to mailwizz the email address and to unsubscribe someone or do I have to do it manually.

Last edited:
When you say that
What I would like to do is say....
You mean that text in your email or in a page in mailwizz's side?

If you mean in email, you can do it simple enough, the content would be:
Code:
We respect your privacy. E-mail addresses are not shared with any other organization. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails from us, you can automatically "unsubscribe by pressing the following the link:

[UNSUBSCRIBE_URL]
And make sure this tag is required and not the link one, see: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/decide-template-tags-required/

If you mean a separate page, then that's something you have to figure out.

Back