How do I connect my Elementor optin form to my Mailwizz list

Make sure your form fields names are the same as your mailwizz subscription form fields, and then simply point out your form to submit the data to your mailwizz subscription form, just like we do on https://www.mailwizz.com/

@segunoloye, I could not make it work with Elementor, can you tell me where did you add the form link in Elementor. Did you use Elementor form widget and then add link to to a field on that widget or how? thank you in advance.

Just bringing this up again...

Our main issue is rarely the pure signup form. What we would love to have an easier ride with is the dual purpose form integration (which is usually built via a theme's or page builder's native form tool) so we can add opt-ins to contact forms via checkboxes = "sign up for email updates". Almost 50% of signups happen on the back of a contact, support, purchase, feedback form submission etc. Why make that so difficult?

So imo, integration is what we should be pushing for. Approaching developers to integrate MW into their form builders, just as they keep integrating MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor etc. Even Mautic is being integrated more frequently than MW these days. Why? I want to see MW as one of the built-in options or at least a free add-on.

I have contacted Dynamic.ooo and also Elementor directly now. I have little cloud, but it's worth a try. If anyone has an idea I'd like to hear it. MW has been around for a long time now and it should be part of the third party ecosystem of integrations.

Back