how do I bulk upload broadcast or autoresponder campaigns?

bz87

Hi folks!

I read sometime back there is a way to bulk upload campaigns via CSV file or other methods?

Can someone point me to an article where I can read more about this?

THANKS!

I read sometime back there is a way to bulk upload campaigns via CSV file or other methods?
That is not possible. All you can do is to use "share with code" feature and then import campaign form share code.
Screenshot 2021-04-16 at 09.11.02.png

Screenshot 2021-04-16 at 09.11.46.png

Ahh ok so basically a share code is for me to copy the same campaigns to another list within the same mailwizz installation or another mailwizz installation?

Thanks again

Ahh ok so basically a share code is for me to copy the same campaigns to another list within the same mailwizz installation or another mailwizz installation?
You can share only to customers from the same installation.

is there any way to copy campaigns across different mailwhizz...I basically run different mailwhizz installed across different hosting providers but they run similar type of emails...so having a way to copy paste across different MW will save a lot of time

is there any way to copy campaigns across different mailwhizz...I basically run different mailwhizz installed across different hosting providers but they run similar type of emails...so having a way to copy paste across different MW will save a lot of time
That is not possible.

Back