How customers in mailwizz app can get rid of SMTP and delivery hassels, how can they just login and shoot campaigns.

naveenlohani

Why would my customers in mailwizz email software will be interested in adding their own smtp and delivery servers and bounce server, because customers are new and if they purchase services from me then they will never want to get into this technical part. How can I setup everything for them from my end and they just need to login and create their campaigns and shoot the mails. Similar to Zoho and mailchimp. Please explain?

Why would my customers in mailwizz email software will be interested in adding their own smtp and delivery servers and bounce server
It's not about them being technical or not, they can learn how to do this, it's not rocket science, and if it's in their interest, they'll learn it even faster.
It's about letting your customers taking responsibility related to the emails they send, otherwise, since the emails go out through your own servers(accounts), it's your servers(accounts) that will be shutdown in case one of your customers decide to go nuts and email that list they've been gathering for years from god knows what sources.
How can I setup everything for them from my end and they just need to login and create their campaigns and shoot the mails.
You can create all the delivery servers from backend, and either assign them to your customers or not, depends on you entirely.
Also, you need an extended license to charge your customers. regular license is only for personal usage.

Back