How can blacklist hard bounces in Mail Wizz

BrianWilliams

A developer set Mail Wizz up for me and bounces are not showing up in my dashboard, but unsubs are.

The bounce column in my reportiong dashboard shows 0 bounces for every send which I know is not correct.

I have asked him to fix the bounces not showing up and it is taking him some time to get to it.

I need to get it set up.

I am using SES.

When I sort my subscribers by blacklisted (which I understand is what happens to hard bounces when the service is set up correctly), there are none.

I have had 2 compaints according to SES in 120,000 emails sent.

I found this article.

Is that what needs to be done?

Perhaps I should just hire a new developer to fix the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brian Williams

I also use Mailwizz. www.WhitelistEmailing.com One of the best bounce scripts is done by: https://boogietools.com/ The owner Scott is retiring due to a medical condition. He is willing to sell the source code on a non-exclusive basis for $1500. I want to pool together a few people to obtain the source code and share the cost. I have also done several custom upgrades to Mailwizz. Brian call me AL 973 618 9906

Last edited:
I use it for my own business--a network of websites for sports coaches.

I only send about 4 million emails per month. I am just moving those to mailwizz now.

I also have it installed for a client, but the client's install is removing hard bounces. I used a different developer.

I am still learning about mailwizz and SES, so it is possible that I don't need the script and just need to find a developer.

I only send about 4 million emails per month. I am just moving those to mailwizz now.

I also have it installed for a client, but the client's install is removing hard bounces. I used a different developer.

I am still learning about mailwizz and SES, so it is possible that I don't need the script and just need to find a developer.
If you are only sending 4 million emails per month to fixed lists you can use MSFT 365 DL's which cost $4.75 per month to email over one billion emails.

These 4 million are prospects. Not customers. So it is cold emailing. So use MSFT AZURE CLOUD by using MSFT 365. Trying to cold email from your own server or AWS SES will just get your IP blacklisted.

I own an award-winning data company and we are a MSFT PARTNER Software developer.

You can add an email verification API so your data is cleaned prior to emailing. There are many free email verifcation scripts availble. I upgraded my Mailwizz to interact with email verification API. I am using a python email verification script that runs on the same virtual server as the Mailwizz. Teh issue today is once you go over 5% bad emails on GMAIl you will just have all emails go to junk folder. The guy who upgraded my Mailwizz for emailing credits also upgraded it for cleaning credits.

Hello Brian,

You need to setup AWS SES API and with this you need to check SNS is setup or not when you add delivery server using API.

Back