High bounce rate

MillerMarketing

It seems like I'm getting a lot of bounces and I don't understand why. When I send my email to https://www.mail-tester.com/ it get a 10/10 yet look at all of these emails that are bouncing!

1665152260005.png

I'm using mailgun shared ip... could it be that? Or could it be some setting/feedback loop or something that I should've set up but didn't?

I know for sure that a lot of these emails are good working emails because to get on some of my lists they had to come from opening an email from another list.

Here is what the bounces look like:

1665152518757.png
Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

-Aaron

Hey Aaron,

Based on the error your getting it is not the actual email your sending, but a reputation issue. It doesn't, mean anything bad and sometimes happens if their getting a large volume of emails and they do this to help with server load. Just have it try again in an hour or so and it should all be good.

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.
This error indicates Yahoo is seeing unusual traffic from your IP address and/or certain emails from our shared email server are generating complaints from Yahoo Mail users. Yahoo users have been using the "Spam" button in their accounts too often in a short amount of time. Because of this, Yahoo is temporary blocking email either based on your IP address or our SMTP server address.

Back