Hiding the public campaign page

bolty

Hi

Unless I am missing something it appears that all sent campaigns become visible at a public URL, something like yourmailwizzapp.com/campaigns/nx757ycdeeea0

I'm wondering if there is a way to disable this on a campaign by campaign basis?

For example a customer sends out a campaign containing private information and doesn't want that campaign page to be accessible.

If not possible I might look into making an extension

The url at yourmailwizzapp.com/campaigns/nx757ycdeeea0 would contain generic information, no tag is parsed at that point.
In order to view the actual content for a particular subscriber, you'd need a url like yourmailwizzapp.com/campaigns/nx757ycdeeea0/aaabbbcccdddz so you'd need to know the subscriber uid, which is impossible, so i'd say your data should be fine.

What kind of private information you're sending?

The email has confidential information in the email body content rather than in the subscriber tags. It's not for me, it's a question from a customer.
But it's just occurred to me that I could easily hide the URL by adding a rule to my .htaccess file. So I think I can take care of it that way

Back