Help with "Hostname" in delivery server and bounce server...

Hi,

actually im stcuk with this problem...to send my first campaign email list.

1/ i need to find where is my hostname to create a new delivery server ?
2/ same thing to create a bounce server, where i can find my hostname ?
3/ i want to use sendgrind to send email list
4/ i have already create a new delivery server for sendgring in my bcakend.

thanks

and i dont know wich email server i need to use to validate my server...

here what i have as error...

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-11-28 à 17.20.29.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-11-28 à 17.20.29.png
    268.1 KB · Views: 9
and i dont know wich email server i need to use to validate my server...

here what i have as error...

To start you can use your own smtp (email server) details. To use third party outgoing email server and this will require tinkering with the DNS settings.

If you do not know how to do it, look for professional help. But in the long run you will have to learn to do it yourself.

Do ping if you need any help.

can you show me here step by step with mailwizz pics how to process with my own smtp ? and i think this forum was able to help me further...and not hire a professionnal to do so...:((

To start you can use your own smtp (email server) details. To use third party outgoing email server and this will require tinkering with the DNS settings.

If you do not know how to do it, look for professional help. But in the long run you will have to learn to do it yourself.

Do ping if you need any help.

helpppp plzzz im stcuk here and i wanto send my email for tomorrow at least thank you

can someone can explain me what is this ???

You can ask your host to give you the SMTP details. Once you have those, I can help you.

As I said configuring the DNS is not very easy for someone without prior experience. You can end up wrecking your entire DNS. At the same time to send mass emails and to take advantage of MailWizz you will have to make use of third party SMTP servers.

For starters you can ask your host to help you modify the SPF and DKIM records.

@ricardo cadet-marthe - the info you provided to sendgrid does not seem to be correct.
See https://sendgrid.com/docs/ui/account-and-settings/api-keys/ for how to create it and use it.
Once you have it, things are very simple, you just add that info in mailwizz and validate the server.

Also, side note, please make sure you do your own research first, all these things should be common knowledge by now, they are disscussed several times on the forums, kb, etc.

Back