Half of email template deleted when uploaded or saved

casen

Hey there,

I'm running into a very strange issue. I'm uploading an email template, and every time I save it, about half the email is completely deleted. Luckily I have an HTML backup, so I was able to paste that in and try over and over again. Every time I save, the email gets cut off in exactly the same place, right in the middle of a table. There are no errors in the HTML right where it's getting cut off. The email opens fine in a web browser.

I tried starting a totally new template and pasting the code in, and got the same result after saving.

For what it's worth, the source code still includes all of the closing element tags after the point where the content is deleted.

Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to fix this.

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    360.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.png
    2.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 7
@casen - It's because of the emoji's...
We have full support for emoji's in the email subject, but in the email body we only support a few emojis which fit in mysql's utf-8 general ci collation. So try to use images instead for now.

@casen - It's because of the emoji's...
We have full support for emoji's in the email subject, but in the email body we only support a few emojis which fit in mysql's utf-8 general ci collation. So try to use images instead for now.
Thanks for your reply.
But before I uploaded templates like this, the templates were not half.

Back