Gmail SPAM - Yahoo is fine

1) Did you warm up the IPs (start sending a low amount on first day, then increase gradually over 15 days)? Even if its not a private IP, I think any new domain/IP combination needs to be warmed up.

2) Is your DKIM, SPF, Dmarc, and PTR set up properly?

3) "You're listed in 1 blacklist." That can't be good. Maybe check into that.

4) I see two separate domain links not related to the sender domain. Maybe it plays a role, I don't know. Try testing with all links same as sending domain.

5) "From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail domains are different." Do a test with this alligned and see if it plays any role.

Last edited:
Domain doesn't seem to exist either...
Thanks Vroom
1.) Domain exists it just redirects now, mailjet is requiring me to put a site there so I will. The main business is on Facebook.
2.) Will review the mxtoolbox ayuff
3.) Yes I warmed up slowly, I built the list from 0, it's been going about 3 weeks and up to about 10 email per days bow
4.) Dkim and spf are setup correctly, will look into the other 2.
5.) Blacklist is the amazonses and mailjet it's the there shared can't help it at the moment
6.) Tried sending with all the same domain in the email, didn't change it
7.) From an envelope one , have no idea what that means but will Google it and find out.

I dont know if this is the specific reason, but sending from a domain that is just a redirect to somewhere else is super shady looking. Thats the first thing I would try to change.

OK a few things, started knocking down the stuff you put from MXtool box
1.) The majority of the items has to do with my domains and hosting being with 2 different providers. I am trasnferring the domains now which should fix most of the issues.

2.) Things Remaining
a.) SMTP Reverse DNS Mismatch - Didn't really understand how to fix this one? Could this also be because domain and hosting are separate.

b.) SMTP Banner Check - I assume this is some setup that is in MailWizz?

If it is a Cpanel server you will get a false positive on the SMTP banner check. But reverse DNS must be correct or you will get mails rejected at many email systems.

I have no facts to back this up, but I will say you can't have a parked domain (redirecting to another domain) and expect emails to get delivered. First step is to have an actual domain that exists on its own, then you can send mail from that domain.

Also if your volume is going to stay that low, you can use free quota on most of the deliver providers. There is a thread in here stating each provider that offers a monthly free quota, usually in the thousands. If you send just 10 or even 100 mails a day, you can use their systems free.

If it is a Cpanel server you will get a false positive on the SMTP banner check. But reverse DNS must be correct or you will get mails rejected at many email systems.

I have no facts to back this up, but I will say you can't have a parked domain (redirecting to another domain) and expect emails to get delivered. First step is to have an actual domain that exists on its own, then you can send mail from that domain.

OK I will figure out the reverse DNS. Doe mail-tester.com check it? It seems like it would.

Also if your volume is going to stay that low, you can use free quota on most of the deliver providers. There is a thread in here stating each provider that offers a monthly free quota, usually in the thousands. If you send just 10 or even 100 mails a day, you can use their systems free.
Got it, I am using amazon SES and Mailjet mainly because they give me between 9.5 and 10 on mail tester. I also have sendgrid but they are on bunches of blacklists.

Back