Global Unsubscribe? Duplicates?

DAMG

Unsubscribe - Is there any way to make sure that I don't add people to my campaigns that have unsubscribed before?
Duplicate - Is there any way to tell if emails are duplicates or have already been emailed?

Say I have a list of 100 email addresses that I email with a campaign today.
Now if all 100 people then unsubscribe, I don't want to ever send to them again. Ever.

I assumed that MailWizz kept a global unsubscribe list. It's not???

So if I happen to upload a list into MailWizz tomorrow that includes any of those 100 emails - I don't want to send to them. Why is there no tracking of duplicates or for email addresses that have already been sent to before? How do I avoid sending to them again? @twisted1919

Unsubscribe - Is there any way to make sure that I don't add people to my campaigns that have unsubscribed before?
MailWizz will never email unsubscribes. MailWizz only emails to subscribers having the status set to confirmed.

Duplicate - Is there any way to tell if emails are duplicates or have already been emailed?
MailWizz does not allow duplicates in a list.

I assumed that MailWizz kept a global unsubscribe list. It's not???
It does not. It keeps a global blacklist, not unsubscribes.
You can have multiple email lists ad a subscriber might want to unsubscribe from one but not from another, so it wouldn't make sense to globally unsubscribe people.
Keep in mind, in your email list settings, you have an option so that when the subscriber unsubscribes from a list, to unsubscribe it from other lists as well, so if you'd like to achieve global unsubscribe, then that's the way to do it.

Back