global blacklist vs. account blacklist vs. blacklisted subscribers

nadworks

Quick question about the various blacklists:
On a single-list account, what's the difference between the blacklisted subscribers in a list (filtered) and the Email Blacklist? The former is <100 and the latter 600+.
Should they not be the same?
The account is quite young (only 3 campaigns sent so far and no blacklist was imported). Slightly confused about how they are being generated and how the 600+ Email Blacklist would have come about after only three campaigns and less than 200 total bounces so far (incl. soft).

Hello,
The Global Blacklist (the one found in the Backend) can be much bigger than the Customer Email Blacklist since it collects the blacklisted emails from the entire application (all customers).

Cosmin

Hi,

Is there a way to automatically add the customer blacklist to their own folder? This way the customer can also know their blacklist emails.

Also, i would assume the blacklist emails would be only Hard Bounces, am I correct?

Is there a way to automatically add the customer blacklist to their own folder?
You can enable this from: Backend > Settings > Customers > Lists > Use own blacklist

Also, i would assume the blacklist emails would be only Hard Bounces, am I correct?
Yes, that is true. But with above settings enabled the customer can also create/import new blacklist emails.

Back