GIVE UP STATUS

@Earl John Bulasa - Enable this setting in backend -> settings -> cron -> Retry failed sendings.

Hi, when does it retry?

I have 5 delivery servers. Two of the servers are not accepting emails. The 'Campaign Delivery Logs' show that some of the deliveries have failed i.e. have the status 'GIVEUP'. This happened a couple of days ago. I do not see any attempt to send the failed emails again.

Secondly, when you say 'Retry', how much times does the system wait between retries and does it automatically try a new delivery server?

Thanks

When send-campaigns corn are running.

Yes, if one available.

My issue is precisely this: I have 6 delivery servers available. Two failed and yet the emails are marked with 'GIVEUP' as status. It has been several days and these haven't been delivered.

Is there a way to send only these failed emails again without creating another campaign ?

@gteindia - if this setting is enabled Backend -> Settings -> Cron -> Retry failed sendings, by default when sending a campaign, if sending to a certain email address fails, we giveup on that email address and move forward. This option allows you to enable retry sending for failed emails up to 3 times.

@gteindia
Where there are GIVEUP status amails, the campaign will display the Envelope icon and the cron will start sending every hour.

Screen: https://app.box.com/s/bt06xgsao5vhlvi5d6awjjmzttkck0fd
bt06xgsao5vhlvi5d6awjjmzttkck0fd

Back