Getting 500 error after update

delmoras

Hello ,
first of all congratulations for your wonderful product .
I am using it on daily basis but after deciding to upgrade to the latest version I am getting some strange errors in the platform as the one that you can see below .
Error 500!
Property "DeliveryServer.monthly_quota" is not defined.
Also when I updated the platform I was getting sql errors but I realised that the prefix of the sql scripts was without mw_ which was the one that I had in my database .
So my question is if there is any known workaround for this issue as I don't want to reinstall the whole platform from the beginning as I've made a lot of work ..

regards
John

Also when I updated the platform I was getting sql errors but I realised that the prefix of the sql scripts was without mw_ which was the one that I had in my database .
The .sql file don't have the prefix but the importer adds it when the actual upgrade happens. Make sure you upgrade from command line in future, to avoid issues like this.

So my question is if there is any known workaround for this issue as I don't want to reinstall the whole platform from the beginning as I've made a lot of work ..
Yup, we can try things.
1. Try to clear the contents of the apps/common/runtime/cache folder and see if that fixes your issue.
2. If that doesn't cut it, you have to run a few queries manually from phmyadmin, basically the queries that didn't ran from command line, but let's take it step by step and see where we are after you try #1.
Also, i get it that right now the app upgraded and you are at which version?

@twisted1919 thank you for your reply , I've cleared the contents of the folder but still the same error . Also in the log file I found the following error :
[Mon Jan 30 05:28:34.654750 2017] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 65016] [client 111.93.69.178:60663] AH01071: Got error 'Primary script unknown\n'
The version that I am right now is the last one 1.3.8.6
regards
John

I've cleared the contents of the folder but still the same error
Ok, here's what we have to do now, this is going to be tricky but you have to run some sql queries manually, one by one.
The 'monthly_quota' field has been added in version 1.3.6.2, so it seems we have to run all the queries from that point onwards.
I am not sure how familiar you are with phpmyadmin, but the idea is that you login in phpmyadmin, select the mailwizz database, then from your server, you open the file apps/common/data/update-sql/1.3.6.2.sql and look for:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `delivery_server` ADD `monthly_quota` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `hourly_quota`;
Take it and run it inside phpmyadmin, you might need to add a table prefix in this case if your tables use the mw_ prefix, so you might need to transform it in:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `mw_delivery_server` ADD `monthly_quota` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `hourly_quota`;
And you do the same for each query in the file.
A query is a statement, on one or more lines, that starts with one of the following keywords:
ALTER / INSERT / UPDATE / DROP / DELETE so you have to copy those and run them in phpmyadmin.

Then open the 1.3.6.3.sql file and do the same, and so on till you finish the 1.3.8.6.sql file.

I know the above sounds very complex, and it might be... but if you have questions i am here to guide you.

Thanks.

So let's double check this please, you say you ran:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `mw_delivery_server` ADD `monthly_quota` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `hourly_quota`;
And you still get
Code:
Property "DeliveryServer.monthly_quota" is not defined.
?
Can you look in your database using phpmyadmin and confirm the mw_delivery_server table has a monthly_quota column?

If it does not have, make sure you run the queries in the right database.
If the column is there, try flushing the cache once again.

We have a winner !!! :) Well flushing the cache once again did the trick . But also I think I found a bug . When I try to copy an old campaign after the update I am getting some errors although when I create a new campaign it works fine . Anyway I can live without it I will msg you if I find anything else
thank you for your quick response and for your valuable time
regards
John

You can show me a screenshot.message of the error and i can look into it and see if it got fixed in the current dev branch. if not, i can fix it ;)

I have lots of errors after upgrade one of them is
Call to a member function isAttributeRequired() on null
the next one
Property "CampaignOption.share_reports_enabled" is not defined.
pls help me

@EVA & @twisted1919

I know this is old but do you remeber what the fix was?

I have lots of errors with Call to a member function *********** on null. It's for just one specific customer and the different functions that have errors are:
findSubscribers()
countSubscriber()
isAttributeRequired()

Thanks

Back