General Questions - Unsubscribe - Auto Save and more

boostyourbusiness

MailWizz 2.0 Tester
Hello All,

I have a number of questions have popped up regarding the system:
  • How do we auto add the unsubscribe and company address for the client so they don't need to?
  • When editing can it auto save?
  • When we add URL tracking its been changing the links that are very long by adding a amp instead of & which is rendering the links unworkable a quick fix we have done tiny urls
If anyone can point me in the right direction of these that would be great.

Cheers

Colin

How do we auto add the unsubscribe and company address for the client so they don't need to?
You can create email footers and insert the tags there.
See https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/add-custom-email-footers-emails/ and https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/decide-template-tags-required/

When editing can it auto save?
Nope.

When we add URL tracking its been changing the links that are very long by adding a amp instead of &
That should still be fine, the links are converted properly before final parsing. Have you actually sent such email and it had issues?

On the auto save is this something we can configure custom coding?

With the URLs changing yes sent a campaign which is why know they are changing, its only on the long URLS the shorter ones are ok.

Cheers

On the auto save is this something we can configure custom coding?
Yeah you could, but i really don't see that much value in auto-save...

With the URLs changing yes sent a campaign which is why know they are changing, its only on the long URLS the shorter ones are ok.
PM me with the template with long urls maybe? I can then check and correct things if i can ;)

Yeah you could, but i really don't see that much value in auto-save...

Wait, you don't see the value in auto-save? Or in coding it? I for one would love an auto-save feature... I have already lost valuable work because of a random page reload... is there any way to prevent that, or do auto-save? How easy is it to build?

Back