General Question - Specific needs for a project

Jota

Hi, we have a client (.net management applications) that needs a way to send monthly invoices to its clients and keep those invoices (or other emails) in to an application like mailwizz.

So my client's end users won't lose those relevant documents and they will be stored on this system.

Client's ens user, would get an account to access this emails stored in MailWizz and there would see all emails from provider (my client).

Can MailWizz do something like this ?

Thanks

Hi, we have a client (.net management applications) that needs a way to send monthly invoices to its clients and keep those invoices (or other emails) in to an application like mailwizz.

So my client's end users won't lose those relevant documents and they will be stored on this system.

Client's ens user, would get an account to access this emails stored in MailWizz and there would see all emails from provider (my client).

Can MailWizz do something like this ?

Thanks

There is way to do this, but it requires a few customizations.

However, the bigger problem is, that a mailer is not a data silo or a crm. What you are asking is really more for a crm system, since speed does not matter so much there, while a mailer is made to be fast and keep minimum data, the rest is supposed to be in a crm.

There are (very expensive) integrated multi-channel solutions out there, e.g. the momentum machine of message systems:
http://www.messagesystems.com/products/momentum

But some of us on the forum work towards a simpler, affordable solution, see the thread re
UCM, perfex, vtiger, etc.

Found the thread, analyzing it .... yes, it should be Low Cost, but requirements are very specific:

Should be a kind of email gateway that can get invoices from external system, using push notifications or something like this, and storing them in to local system managing subscriptions using email address as a client ID username and storing the files into its user panel access.

Something like this.

Since I'm not expert in this area, will be hard to find an afordable solution.

Anyway, I'll keep researching, thanks frm ;)

Just checked the plugin info, but I think that more or less I got the idea.

My question isif is there any user panel, so end user can see invoices or email with attachment listing logging in to MailWizz ? (I didn't see this)

Thanks !

Back