From "contact person" and "email address" not correct from same party

Tried sending test email campaign to end user. Example correct sender is "John Smith" from "Bank of America.

But end user receives something like this: From: John Smith <admin@mail1.mymailer.com>. This looks like a spam/fraud mail pretending to be from BOA.

What setting is needed to make it ready correctly like: From: John Smith <john.smith@bankofamerica.com>?

Thank-you.

This is called FROM Spoofing. Which most of the smtp server don't allow anymore, and because of this, by default, mailwizz forces the from address to be the one from the delivery server settings not what you set in campaigns, because if it did, delivery might fail. You can, however, edit your delivery server and set the "Force FROM" setting to Never(now is Always). And then try again. This will either work as you want or will break delivery. If it breaks delivery, it means your smtp server does not allow it.

Thanks Twisted 1919. I will give it a try.

One other problem, is the default footer, I entered "Powered by MyCompanyName.com, Try it Free" But recipient sees
"Powered by www.track.sendingdomain.com, Try for Free"

How to never show my sending domain name, and only my real company name with hyperlink to my real webpage?

Thanks.

You might want to set the html like:
Code: