Free control panel recommendation VestaCP

ipolic

If you are looking for free, really good channel search no more, use https://vestacp.com !

Recommendation: Use cent-os with it, it is optimised for cent-os more then ubuntu.

Easy way to save some bucks on VPS's :)

Good hint!

I have used ISPconfig for several years (which is also free) and I have found that to be very good, but I will have a look at this one.

Or just use what comes directly from CentOS: their own web panel, almost needless to say, it works very well with it ;)

I honestly think that nothing compares with Plesk for quickly get up-and-running. The cost for a single license is less than a cup of coffee, but the amount of time you win by using it is priceless.
I am using webmin/virtualmin when not using plesk for whatever reasons are imposed on me, but otherwise, i don't look back.

Well at least you guys now have some free alternative, I was very surprised how nicely vesta works so I wanted to share here :)

I like the diversity in this thread :D

I agree and now we also know that @Osjtya is a hard core command line guy. :)
This is typically a guy who doesn't save the code he creates for compiled programs. Instead he compiles the input stream from the keyboard. Why source code? There are never any bugs anyway and even if there would be any there are still hexadecimal editors to fix the assembly or byte code. :D

(No offense, @Osjtya , it's supposed to be a joke)

I honestly think that nothing compares with Plesk for quickly get up-and-running. The cost for a single license is less than a cup of coffee, but the amount of time you win by using it is priceless.
I am using webmin/virtualmin when not using plesk for whatever reasons are imposed on me, but otherwise, i don't look back.
Great to see another fan of plesk. It offers so much at a very low cost. Security out of the box is good too unlike some other over over-priced commercial panels.

I have used : centos-webpanel.com and this is also free panel.

And its easy to manage with latest PHP/MySQL version.

Great to see another fan of plesk. It offers so much at a very low cost. Security out of the box is good too unlike some other over over-priced commercial panels.
Plesk is limited at low cost. cPanel with ConfigServerFirewall seems better to me than any panel out there. Maybe that's why it is #1? And if you get it free from your host, it is a no-brainer :cool:

I have used : centos-webpanel.com and this is also free panel.
And its easy to manage with latest PHP/MySQL version.
Yeah, see above from last Friday ;)

I use for all of my servers with vestacp .i found it stable for my purpose and easy also free and really dont get crushed when have simple brain to look into errors in SSH.

Back