Form submit button not working

corey34

When I create a form and paste it into my website, the submit button does not do anything.

I have copy and pasted the form exactly as it is. I tested it on another site to see if it worked, and it did. I can't seem to figure out what is different and why it won't work on the website I want it to.

Here is where I am testing it on the site I want to add it to: http://promopenguin.net/test/

If I fill out the form but don't fill out required fields, the form notifies me that I need to fill out the field, after I click submit. So something is working, it just won't submit the form.

Thanks

When I create a form and paste it into my website, the submit button does not do anything.

I have copy and pasted the form exactly as it is. I tested it on another site to see if it worked, and it did. I can't seem to figure out what is different and why it won't work on the website I want it to.

Here is where I am testing it on the site I want to add it to: http://promopenguin.net/test/

If I fill out the form but don't fill out required fields, the form notifies me that I need to fill out the field, after I click submit. So something is working, it just won't submit the form.

Thanks
Does not seem to be a mailwizz problem.
What page builder are you using? Is it at the same host as the working one?

Thanks, that was it. Just removing that JS file fixed the issue. I will just have to make sure my page builder doesn't add some unneeded JS files from now on.

Thanks

Oh, I got that too, and ouch, even recommended it here!
It really is a good one, perhaps the Flatpack developer should be made aware of it?
Do you have one that you think is better? It's easy to build and customize with Flatpack and I like that but it's time consuming to go back and edit an old page. For example, if I create a page1, publish it, create a page2, publish it, then try to go back and edit page1 it's complicated and in some cases impossible without starting from scratch.

Thanks

And I can contact the creator to let him know.

Do you have one that you think is better?
OptimizePress and ProfitBuilder are probably some of the most flexible and widely used ones.

but it's time consuming to go back and edit an old page
If you make a local XAMP Flatpack install, you can then just shuffle at will, so to finally ftp the results to location of choice.

And I can contact the creator to let him know.
That would be very kind of you!

Back