Form for the collection of e-mail

Dmitriy

I need to create a form in which users of the site will be to write your E-mail, and then the email should automatically appear in the database. As in maylviz generate a form?

I need to create a form in which users of the site will be to write your E-mail, and then the email should automatically appear in the database. As in maylviz generate a form?

go to customer frontend
Dashboard->Lists
chose a list
Forms
find the tabs for subscription & unsubscription forms

In the form of 3 fields: EMAIL, First name, Last name. I need only EMAIL. I removed the tags First name, Last name. However mailvizz requires that these fields have been filled. How do I configure the program to have been in the form of only one field?

In the form of 3 fields: EMAIL, First name, Last name. I need only EMAIL. I removed the tags First name, Last name. However mailvizz requires that these fields have been filled. How do I configure the program to have been in the form of only one field?

customer frontend
Dashboard->Lists
select your list for which you want the form to be changed to only have email
Custom Fields
delete (or insert) whatever you need
;)

I tried to do a test subscription, and got the inscription: "Email delivery is disabled at the moment, please try again later!" With what it can be connected? What do I set up wrong?

I have the same problem and checked all points in the KB article.

I followed the steps in this thread and PMed twisted1919 with login details as others did.
Initially his response was quick but stopped completely in the last 3 days.
Consequently, I stuck without hints on how to solve this.

Any ideas on how to fix?

I have the same problem and checked all points in the KB article.

I followed the steps in this thread and PMed twisted1919 with login details as others did.
Initially his response was quick but stopped completely in the last 3 days.
Consequently, I stuck without hints on how to solve this.

Any ideas on how to fix?
what exactly is the problem?

@xtlantic - as noted above, the app cannot select a delivery server if you get that message, so something is def. not working fine, a wrong setting somewhere.
If you can't figure it out, PM me with backend login and url and list subscribe url so that i can check it.

I did not work, because I first set up a cron job incorrectly. Then I set up a cron job properly, and it worked.

Back