Force Customer Address

Hi,

Where do I force customers to have to use addresses in their emails?

Thanks
Michael
# /backend/settings/customers/registration
"Require company info" YES

# ensure new cust need approval: check if address makes sense before used in outgoing emails

# force usage/display by requiring camp tag
/backend/settings/campaigns/template-tags
"[COMPANY_FULL_ADDRESS]" REQUIRED

I assume if someone upgrades to a paid plan then MWZ moves them to it automatically? Do you know how to move someone back to a free plan if they cancel, refund or failed payment?

Surely there must be an automated way, manually doing it isn't scaleable? If you had 5000 customers you couldn't keep track of everyone cancelling one subscription and moving back to a Free one.

If you are using a payment gateway with subscription support, in this case, stripe, and the customer cancels the subscription, we remove him from the group automatically. We do so when the subscription expires, and so on.

You asked:
o you know how to move someone back to a free plan if they cancel, refund or failed payment?
So i assume you need just one person to be moved.

My bad, I was thinking more as an ongoing thing. i.e. someone registers for a free account, then they upgrade to paid (which I assume moves them to the relevant paid group), then they cancel their paid service they need to go back to the base Free group.

Back