First time I set up cron jobs, i guess I failed, anyone can help with it ?

clearhonor

Hello Mailwizzers,

I have purchased not that long ago the product and have tried setting up everything but ran into a small problem.

I understood that I needed to set up cron jobs in order to fire frequent order for mailwizz to send its campaign and this is what I have done.

Please kindly check the picture below.

ceonjobs.PNG
It doesn't look like it is firing anything despite the precautions I took to carefully follow tuto and recommendations in mailwizz.

I am pretty sure I made a noob mistake being new at it but I can't figure out what.

If anyone has an idea of the solution I would be happy to hear.

Hello Mailwizzers,

I solved my problem by adding the corn jobs directly to my webserver via SSH.

I saw that crontab -l didn't show the cron jobs I put and guessed out of that they weren't taking into consideration. Now I have added them via the server it is working. I am not sure why the corn jobs from cyberpanel aren't working.

if anyone run into the same problem consider looking implementing them directly via SSH and see if it works, because it has for me.

Hello Mailwizzers,

I have purchased not that long ago the product and have tried setting up everything but ran into a small problem.

I understood that I needed to set up cron jobs in order to fire frequent order for mailwizz to send its campaign and this is what I have done.

Please kindly check the picture below.

View attachment 16702
It doesn't look like it is firing anything despite the precautions I took to carefully follow tuto and recommendations in mailwizz.

I am pretty sure I made a noob mistake being new at it but I can't figure out what.

If anyone has an idea of the solution I would be happy to hear.
If it's not run, you can try to restart cron job and see if it's working or not.

hello yes exactly the same thing happened to me but unfortunately I don't know how I have to configure on the ssh can you give me a video or the commands you used to configure his SSH please Thanks a lot.

hello yes exactly the same thing happened to me but unfortunately I don't know how I have to configure on the ssh can you give me a video or the commands you used to configure his SSH please Thanks a lot.

Login to SSH via root :

run command :

crontab -e

paste your cron

:!wq ( exit cron )

systemctl restart crond

Let me know if you need help.

Thanks.

Back