Find subscription forms on page

EVA

Hi is there any way to locate subscription forms on the existing page via id number of the form? I need to delate some of them and i don't know how to find where they are

Hi is there any way to locate subscription forms on the existing page via id number of the form? I need to delate some of them and i don't know how to find where they are
If I understand your question correctly, you are searching for a subscription form for a particular list, then you could do a search within the page (or its file) (e.g. by searching the code with any modern browser in development mode/inspect element) and search for a string similar to this:
'/lists/ab123cd45ef6g/subscribe' (which you take for the particular list form you are after from the subscription form code here: /customer/lists/ab123cd45ef6g/forms).

Hi thanks but i need to check all the pages for particular code as i understand. Do u know how to perform it?

need to check all the pages for particular code
If it is only few pages, then you could just go to each page and perform above procedure for each.
If it is many pages, then just take each pages file and put them all into one directory and perform the search through all files.
Another way would be to see in phpMyAdmin via subscription URL where subscriptions for a particular list come from, and this way know where the form is.

If it is only few pages, then you could just go to each page and perform above procedure for each.
If it is many pages, then just take each pages file and put them all into one directory and perform the search through all files.
Another way would be to see in phpMyAdmin via subscription URL where subscriptions for a particular list come from, and this way know where the form is.
how to view it phpmyadmin? I went to mw_list_subscriber click edit subsriber but there is no data from which url he comes from. In which table shall i look for?

Last edited:
how to view it phpmyadmin? I went to mw_list_subscriber click edit subsriber but there is no data from which url he comes from. In which table shall i look for?
Take into account that subscription forms belong to lists, and subscribers belong to lists.
So once you find the list to which a subscriber belongs, you will find the forms that belong to a list.

Yes but how i can find url of subscription form within php-admin in the database i went mw_lists->edit list i wanted but no info where the subscription form for the list is visible

As you posted that the pages are in wordpress, go to your wordpress database and there you will find the list IDs (in the pages with the subscription forms for those lists to which the IDs belong).
I went to wordpress database but there isn't anything like table with list id . Can you provide me any screen shot so i will see where to find the page where the form is embedded?

I went to wordpress database but there isn't anything like table with list id . Can you provide me any screen shot so i will see where to find the page where the form is embedded?
You need to do a full text search within the code of the pages (i.e. phpMyAdmin wordpress database) for the list IDs you are looking for, since they are part of the form code you put into the pages.

Back