Few questions on managing multiple sending environments

Ok so i've been a long time user of the software and love the product but I am now trying to scale my mailing operation for my clients and not quite sure about a few things:

1. Is it possible to have external SMTP's mail as "themselves" when relaying from mailwizz? For example mailwizzserver.com relays to 1stemail.com (my smtp) and the email that goes acquires all the info from the SMTP end. Do I just need to matchup domains and froms?

2. When I relay something through an SMTP, my list unsubscribe headers and links still say the main mailwizz domain on them. I assume tracking domains fix the links but does sending domains fix the list unsubscribe? I just don't want to look like a snowshoe spammer if I have 5 SMTP's connected to mailwizz.

Basically I am attempting to manage 5-7 servers from one place because it's easier to manage my clients that way. They just have one place to login and have all of our templates in one install and monitoring will be easier that way.

So just an overview of what i want to happen:

Mailwizz controlling 5 servers, each server acting on it's own with server domain as List-Unsubscribe and unsubscribe link along with authentication (spf,dkim,domainkeys, etc)

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

1. Is it possible to have external SMTP's mail as "themselves" when relaying from mailwizz? For example mailwizzserver.com relays to 1stemail.com (my smtp) and the email that goes acquires all the info from the SMTP end. Do I just need to matchup domains and froms?
Pretty much yes, and starting 1.3.5 you have an option to force the FROM address to be the same as the one defined in the delivery server settings, regardless of what customers set in campaigns, so i guess you were actually looking for such option.

2. When I relay something through an SMTP, my list unsubscribe headers and links still say the main mailwizz domain on them. I assume tracking domains fix the links but does sending domains fix the list unsubscribe? I just don't want to look like a snowshoe spammer if I have 5 SMTP's connected to mailwizz.
Tracking domains also take care of the unsubscribe link and list unsubscribe from the header.

Mailwizz controlling 5 servers, each server acting on it's own with server domain as List-Unsubscribe and unsubscribe link along with authentication (spf,dkim,domainkeys, etc)
Yup, forcing the FROM address + using tracking and sending domains should do the trick for you.

Thanks.

Hi,

Pretty much yes, and starting 1.3.5 you have an option to force the FROM address to be the same as the one defined in the delivery server settings, regardless of what customers set in campaigns, so i guess you were actually looking for such option.

Tracking domains also take care of the unsubscribe link and list unsubscribe from the header.

Yup, forcing the FROM address + using tracking and sending domains should do the trick for you.

Thanks.

Thanks twisted. It's really great to see what you did with the product, I've been getting my mailer friends to make the switch from interspire to MailWizz :)

Back