Fast sending emails

Hello,

Working with email marketing lists several companies have from 100,000 to 500,000 emails.

Currently I am sending emails can I send by mandrillapp that up to 500,000 emails per hour. Although I have one account per customer so this does not limit me.

The issue is that I get to send you a one year and I take to ship about 4 hours, when I wish that were sent in an hour.

How I can do this?

Attachments

• group-sending.png
    group-sending.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 21
  • settings-cron.png
    settings-cron.png
    53 KB · Views: 21

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Can you be more specific about how many emails you are sending in those 4 hours ?
Also, a bit of info about your server and mailwizz version would help a lot.

Thanks.

Hello,

my server is no problem, now I have 8 cores, 32 GB of ram and 3 120gb ssd disks, but can extend it if necessary or get more.

on the version, is the peniultima 1.3.4, even I have to update this.

Yesterday I made a shipment of 62,000 emails and it takes four hours, now I'm sending 30,000 emails and takes 1 hour

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if you ask me those numbers aren't that bad given that it's just one campaign and php isn't multithreaded.
Have you ever tried this or this ?
Anyway, i think you will get more emails pushed at once if you will send more campaigns at once, so if splitting your list in a few smaller ones is an option, then you can split those 60k into 3 lists of 20k and have them all sending at once, case in which i am pretty sure will be sent in one hour.

Not sure if you are using 1.3.4 or 1.3.4.9, but in either case, you should update.

Thanks.

Hi,

i dont try this, i try now :) thanks!!

but, split the list dont is a option, i dont say my clients this :(

i use 1.3.4.9 ^^

i test this and comment