Facebook login integration

only1yoni

Hi guys,

I have added the Facebook login integration and when I try to login using facebook i get the following error:

Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

I have added my domain like facebook is asking app.maildomain.com and maildomain.com

what am I missing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 20
@only1yoni - that looks correct to me... Maybe open a support ticket and add a few screenshots with the application from facebook? It's been a while since we used a facebook app, but maybe we can spot something.

Hi guys,

I have added the Facebook login integration and when I try to login using facebook i get the following error:

Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

I have added my domain like facebook is asking app.maildomain.com and maildomain.com

what am I missing?

Hi.

Can you please write in details HOW did you added a working facebook login ?

Thank you in advance.

Hi guys,

what am I missing?

I think what you are missing is the Redirect URL. The app you are installing suppose to give you that link. If not, you can type in the landing URL (app domain) and see if it works.

Back