Extension is forcing update-profile page

gvero

Hi, I am using bulkemailchecker extension and noticed that existing subscribers are forced to update-profile page even tho my list settings are set to wanted destination for existing subs.

Anyone here with some sort of workaround, I've tried to make my situation better with .htaccess but unfortunately without any success??

Cheers

Hi, I am using bulkemailchecker extension and noticed that existing subscribers are forced to update-profile page even tho my list settings are set to wanted destination for existing subs.

Anyone here with some sort of workaround, I've tried to make my situation better with .htaccess but unfortunately without any success??

Cheers
I just tested and seems that all it's working correctly. Can you give me some examples how you use this extension and show your list settings?

I am using MWZ 1.9.48 and bulkemailchecker extension is set just for "List Subscribe" and list itself have Sub. exists redirect set as I described above:

Attachments

• 49720f1b-0ca3-4909-93cd-4b8cd4628f97.png
    49720f1b-0ca3-4909-93cd-4b8cd4628f97.png
    430.4 KB · Views: 2
I think best is you upgrade to 2.4.1 since 1.8.48 is very old and just not supported anymore.
I have several mailwizz setups with many custom scripts and I've upgraded one to V2 and found out a lot of things doesn't work so I prefer to stick on 1.9.48 for now until I polish all the thing for V2, so is there any workaround for V1 out of your head?

Thanks

Thanks for your support, I've done it with .htaccess at the end, anyone looking for smth similar can PM me for help... regards

Back