Extension developer needed - automatic copy/schedule campaign

henkedk

Hi guys,

Looking for someone to do an extension to cut our daily processes of workers down a bit.

Pretty simple description:
In the flow of creating a campaign under campaign extra recipients Mailwizz as standard has the possibility to select extra lists as recipients for the current campaign, however, those lists will then be merged as a new big list and is not how we desire to work.

Instead, I need an extension that:
- Generates a new box under the "Campaign extra recipients" section called copy campaign to list, shows a list of available lists for the current customer - each lists with a checkbox on the left to it - multiple checkbox selection must be possible

- On the confirm step of the campaign (when pressing "Send campaign"), hook in, copy this campaign to the previously marked copy to lists with the internal Mailwizz copy campaign function (in order to preserve domain, server, etc settings) and mark it as scheduled on the exact same time as the original campaign + 15 minutes.

Pretty straight forward, however, I don't want any database cowboys working on it by using direct database writes - use existing Mailwizz functions please.

Extension doesn't need a config page or anything, just pure functioning and beautiful code ;)

@henkedk If you get this done, I'd second for the ability to also take a sent campaign that rocked and copy it to the other lists. In other words, I send to a particular list and it works great. I want to send it out to my other 5 lists. I could copy and go through all the steps. By why reinvent the campaign here. Worst case, if your extension was done I could copy it and send it out to 5 lists. Best case, I click a button, select the 5 lists and click send. Let me know how this goes...

Well, with my idea, you would still have to go through the flow one more time after finding your winner campaign, but saves you the other 4 times ;)
Will let you know if I find someone to do it.

Well, with my idea, you would still have to go through the flow one more time after finding your winner campaign, but saves you the other 4 times ;)
Will let you know if I find someone to do it.
This somehow reminds of an A/B test, except that the great camp is found over several camps and then applied to other camps, not just the rest of a list ;)

Hi @henkedk , I can do the deep customization to MW. Please answer these question to make your task more clearly:
1. Do you need this function completed separably in a extensions?
2. As I understand belong to your requirement, this feature is similar to COPY campaign action. It a batch copy and assign to separate lists?
3. I don't stand your requirement for database. Don't you want to affected to MW db something like add other db column...?

Contact my skype: hvcong if you need conversation

Hi @cong

You seem to overcomplicate things a LOT on this - please read through my instructions again, they are pretty clear.

To answer your quesitons - extension, not MW core edit, it is not similar COPY campaign action, it is supposed to do that exact thing, but automated, and no, why would you need DB altering for this? Keep it simple!

Back