Error with export process!

corey34

When trying to export, I get "Error, aborting the export process!" Are there any common issues that happen that I can look into for this or a way to diagnose this?

Thanks

I think there's something else going on here. The first time I ran this, with a max_execution_time of 30 seconds, it went all the way to 100% before switching to a 400 error page. So I tripled the time to 90 seconds and tried again. Same results. If this was going to timeout it seems it would be doing it during the generation process, but I can see it adding emails. It's right at the very end that it looks like it fails. I can't find any corresponding error log entries for this though.

Oh it's also saying, "The export file has been deleted" right above the 400 error message. Leading me to believe the actual export file isn't being saved where it's expected to be.

I think there's something else going on here. The first time I ran this, with a max_execution_time of 30 seconds, it went all the way to 100% before switching to a 400 error page. So I tripled the time to 90 seconds and tried again. Same results. If this was going to timeout it seems it would be doing it during the generation process, but I can see it adding emails. It's right at the very end that it looks like it fails. I can't find any corresponding error log entries for this though.
adjust not only php time settings, but also those in httpd/nginx), then restart webserver

is export via cli not working?

Thanks @twisted1919. That did it.

I was not aware of how that caused issues like that.

How much does the "records per file" effect things? I am good with processing 1,000 at a time and then breaking but I would like to avoid having to put a list of 25,000 subscribers into 5 different exported files, if that is possible.

@corey34 - Records per file must be as much as the server supports, i.e: on one of my servers i can easily put 20k if i wish because my lists are very tiny (few fields). However, any value between 5k and 10k should be acceptable.

Back