Error wheen try to validate the smtp server

Proweb

Hello, i have this error wheen i try to validate my smtp server, i have changed ports, protocols etc... but seems nothing works for me.

• Cannot send the confirmation email using the data you provided.
  • Here is a transcript of the error message:
  • Connection could not be established with host 46.252.144.29 [No route to host #113]
    Log data:
    ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport
    !! Connection could not be established with host 46.252.144.29 [No route to host #113] (code: 0)

Forget about this provider. Or just try to reinstall your centos end create smtp again. I use cetnos 7 64. Westacp. Default parameters and no problems.

With this provider i dont have problems to use their smtp on interspire . I have problems only with mailwiz.

Hello @damian dauti,
If you server is on cPanel then in WHM try to disable SMTP authentication and see if it works.

@twisted1919
I think we should have two new options with Delivery servers ,
1. Activate it without sending activation email (like little icon near delete to activate).
2. Send Test email with simple subject and body (without email standard email template) from any delivery server to see that server reputation like on mail-tester.com, ( Like now if i want to check reputation of my server i need to assign that to user and then create campaign and send test mail, is there any other way to test server) .

@AHK - The only reason why you have to activate a delivery server is because we can check for sure that delivery really works via that server ;)

@twisted1919,
what about my other question
2. Send Test email with simple subject and body (without email standard email template) from any delivery server to see that server reputation like on mail-tester.com, ( Like now if i want to check reputation of my server i need to assign that to user and then create campaign and send test mail, is there any other way to test server) .

Hello, thanks to all for the suggestions. I have reinstalled centos and pleask and now is working. I tried to open ports etc.. etc... and nothing happens unless i reinstalled.

About AHK suggestion about an option to test servers directly is a good idea.

Back