Error logs full of that...

Seb

Hi, my campain can not be sent up to 100% and my error logs is full of that. I guess that is a problem with the tracking but how can I fix it ?

2017/03/22 07:55:29 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'The requested page does not exist.' in /var/www/mail/apps/frontend/controllers/CampaignsController.php:176
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: CampaignsController->actionTrack_url('dq0677qgtr3a9', 'mlvg3w707f2fm', '4705e5bd19d420f...')
#1 /var/www/mail/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(CampaignsController), Array)
#2 /var/www/mail/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(CampaignsController), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#3 /var/www/mail/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#4 /var/www/mail/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(286): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#5 /var/www/mail/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#6 /var/www/mail/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('track_url')
#7 /var/www/mail/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('campaigns/track...')
#8 /var/www/mail/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#9 /var/www/mail/apps/init.php(224): CApplication->run()
#10 /var/www/mail/index.php(18): require_once('/var/www/mail/a...')
#11 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/mail/index.php/campaigns/dq0677qgtr3a9/track-url/mlvg3w707f2fm/4705e5bd19d420f30a500837c8f29172c4e56b33
---

Ok, I got another problem which stop my campains (and they dont restart until I force them)

2017/03/23 08:11:02 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away. The SQL statement executed was: INSERT INTO `mw_delivery_server_usage_log` (`delivery_for`, `customer_countable`, `server_id`, `customer_id`, `date_added`) VALUES :)yp0, :yp1, :yp2, :yp3, NOW()).
2017/03/23 08:11:02 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away. The SQL statement executed was: INSERT INTO `mw_campaign_delivery_log` (`processed`, `retries`, `max_retries`, `delivery_confirmed`, `status`, `campaign_id`, `subscriber_id`, `email_message_id`, `message`, `server_id`, `date_added`) VALUES :)yp0, :yp1, :yp2, :yp3, :yp4, :yp5, :yp6, :yp7, :yp8, :yp9, NOW()).
2017/03/23 08:11:02 [error] [system.db.CDbCommand] CDbCommand::execute() failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away. The SQL statement executed was: UPDATE `mw_campaign` SET `status`=:status, `last_updated`=NOW() WHERE campaign_id = :cid.
2017/03/23 08:11:02 [error] [exception.CDbException] exception 'CDbException' with message 'CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away' in /var/www/mail/apps/common/framework/db/CDbCommand.php:358
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/mail/apps/common/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(1313): CDbCommand->execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/mail/apps/common/models/Campaign.php(1121): CDbCommand->update('{{campaign}}', Array, 'campaign_id = :...', Array)
#2 /var/www/mail/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(505): Campaign->saveStatus()
#3 /var/www/mail/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(417): SendCampaignsCommand->sendCampaignStep3(Array)
#4 /var/www/mail/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(344): SendCampaignsCommand->sendCampaignStep2(Array)
#5 /var/www/mail/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(233): SendCampaignsCommand->sendCampaignStep1('7', 0)
#6 /var/www/mail/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(177): SendCampaignsCommand->sendCampaignStep0(Array)
#7 /var/www/mail/apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php(108): SendCampaignsCommand->process()
#8 [internal function]: SendCampaignsCommand->actionIndex()
#9 /var/www/mail/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleCommand.php(172): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(SendCampaignsCommand), Array)
#10 /var/www/mail/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleCommandRunner.php(71): CConsoleCommand->run(Array)
#11 /var/www/mail/apps/common/framework/console/CConsoleApplication.php(92): CConsoleCommandRunner->run(Array)
#12 /var/www/mail/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CConsoleApplication->processRequest()
#13 /var/www/mail/apps/init.php(224): CApplication->run()
#14 /var/www/mail/apps/console/console.php(28): require_once('/var/www/mail/a...')
#15 {main}
---

I understand that the connection is lost (my list are big but my server is a big config too). How can I fix that or at least make the campaign auto-resume ?

@Seb - Please PM me with backend login to your mailwizz app, i want to check a few things, like your sending settings, maybe they're set just too high and somewhere at the finish of the batch the error happens because of too much resource usage.

Back