Error log

Hector

My error log has lots of these messages, any idea what they mean?

---
2016/07/19 13:23:44 [error] [exception.CException] exception 'CException' with message 'ListSubscriber and its behaviors do not have a method or closure named "setStatus".' in /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/apps/common/framework/base/CComponent.php:266
Stack trace:
#0 /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/apps/common/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(227): CComponent->__call('setStatus', Array)
#1 /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/apps/frontend/controllers/DswhController.php(993): CActiveRecord->__call('setStatus', Array)
#2 /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/apps/frontend/controllers/DswhController.php(993): ListSubscriber->setStatus('unsubscribed')
#3 [internal function]: DswhController->processSparkpost(Object(DeliveryServer), Object(DswhController))
#4 /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/apps/frontend/controllers/DswhController.php(49): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 [internal function]: DswhController->actionIndex('1')
#6 /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(DswhController), Array)
#7 /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(DswhController), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#8 /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#9 /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(286): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#10 /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#11 /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('index')
#12 /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('dswh/index')
#13 /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#14 /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/apps/init.php(224): CApplication->run()
#15 /home/webfuture/public_html/hello/index.php(18): require_once('/home/webfuture...')
#16 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/dswh/1
---

Thanks.

So there is no mechanism to alert me whenever there is an update within the app?

Also, if I'm running 1.3.6.5 and downloaded the update for 1.3.6.9, can I apply it directly or will I have to apply the update for each new version one by one until the latest?

Many thanks

Thanks.

So there is no mechanism to alert me whenever there is an update within the app?

Also, if I'm running 1.3.6.5 and downloaded the update for 1.3.6.9, can I apply it directly or will I have to apply the update for each new version one by one until the latest?

Many thanks

the app shows if/when an update is available, if you set it so in the backend

it will upgrade from 1.3.6.5 to 1.3.6.9
(fyi see all update workers here: \latest\apps\backend\components\update\UpdateWorkerFor_1_3_6_5.php)
just run the update (ideally after backup)

I have it set to check for new versions but don't see where it should have alerted me about the new ones? Where should that display?

FNmXH5.jpg

I have it set to check for new versions but don't see where it should have alerted me about the new ones? Where should that display?

FNmXH5.jpg

it checks as oft as console cron runs, afaik, usually once a day
then new version availability notice shows above the dashboard items (same place where sometimes error messages appear)

Back