Error 500 setDeliveryFor()

Hello, when I try to send a test campaign I get this error

Code:
Error 500!
Call to a member function setDeliveryFor() on boolean

Can you help?

Hey,
It's going to take a bit more than expected, sorry for this, but there are some issues i have yet to find solutions.
Sorry for the delay.

Well, another problem, don't know if related or not, is that someone is not able to send any newsletter. Mailwizz tell that the campaing is sent but no one has received it...

Well, another problem, don't know if related or not, is that someone is not able to send any newsletter. Mailwizz tell that the campaing is sent but no one has received it...

maybe mwz sent it out to the delivery server, and the delivery server did not deliver?
what is your setup re delivery server(s) for that customer? third party smtp (e.g. sendgrid)?

NO, the delivery server, sendgrid in this case, has never received a single email. Strange is that another account has sent out all his email. Don't really know...

We're experiencing the same issues:

- Sending template test: Error 500
- Sending campaign test: Error 500
- Sending campaign: GIVEUP on all recievers

On of our clients has a very important campaign scheduled for Sunday. What's the status on your fix?

Thank you.

We're experiencing the same issues:

- Sending template test: Error 500
- Sending campaign test: Error 500
- Sending campaign: GIVEUP on all recievers

On of our clients has a very important campaign scheduled for Sunday. What's the status on your fix?

Thank you.

try setup new delivery server and see if that works

Back