Error 404 when tracking click on the link

@DSWONG - Do you use any custom actions agains subscriber, like moving it into another list while he clicks or opens the email?
If you do, then make sure you use the copy action instead of the move action.

1) yes i do, can I undo it or change it?
2) Another problem, my analytics are all at 0% (open rate, clicks etc.) except for the delivery. I can confirm that the open rate should not be 0% since that I got few reports concerning the dead link.
* I have removed some code in the system php files so that the emails goes to gmail primary inbox and hotmail inbox but failed anyway.
Source : https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/...oogle-promotions-bulk-mail-tab.593/#post-3192

Code:
'List-Unsubscribe'      => $listUnsubscribeHeaderValue,
'List-Id'               => $list->list_uid . ' <' . $list->display_name . '>',
'X-Report-Abuse'        => 'Please report abuse for this campaign here: ' . $reportAbuseUrl,

array('name' => 'List-Unsubscribe',               'value' => $listUnsubscribeHeaderValue),
array('name' => 'List-Id',                        'value' => $list->list_uid . ' <' . $list->display_name . '>'),
array('name' => 'X-Report-Abuse',                 'value' => 'Please report abuse for this campaign here: ' . $reportAbuseUrl),

Does this affect the open rate?

3) How to land on gmail inbox and hotmail inbox?
I tried searching in the forum but no definite solution.

Thanks

@DSWONG - This all is caused by the fact you move subscribers on actions. In the upcoming version we made it so that even if you move subscribers, links won't be affected anymore, nor tracking, but that's just from the next version.
Long story short, don't use the MOVE action for now.

As far as gmail inbox, test your emails at mail-tester.com and see if there's anything you can improve.

Thanks.

Now I use a MOVE action, since it is necessary logically to build the right email advertising campaign.

But I don't use CLICK tracking (the links are still valid).
And statistics in openings also 0%, but it I don't care (statistics tracked from email sender provider).

Waiting for corrections in the next version.

@hostbox - if you don't use click tracking, then we cannot execute actions when the links are clicked, so you won't be able to move subscribers around.
Please update to latest version of the app since your issues might have already been solved.

@hostbox - if you don't use click tracking, then we cannot execute actions when the links are clicked, so you won't be able to move subscribers around.
There is a moment, but in this campaign I don't use the click action

@hostbox Please update to latest version of the app since your issues might have already been solved.

You wrote above that the issue will be resolved in future versions. Why now upgrade?
In the upcoming version we made it so that even if you move subscribers, links won't be affected anymore, nor tracking, but that's just from the next version.
Long story short, don't use the MOVE action for now.

Back