Embeb Mailwizz Opt In form into WordPress (particular on Divi Elegant Themes)

Private Hoster

I am using WordPress Divi Builder.
Default Email Opt In Element have a list of ESP, yet mailwizz is not in the list.

I try to embeb the HTML code into as a code element, yet the design is ugly.

I try to use another plugin name bloom by elegant themes, yet the design is not suitable.

Is there any one experience embeb Mailwizz opt in form into WordPress with a good opt in form design? What plugin or method you guys use to embeb Mailwizz form into Wordpress?

Default Email Opt In Element have a list of ESP, yet mailwizz is not in the list.

I try to use another plugin name bloom by elegant themes, yet the design is not suitable.

Is there any one experience embeb Mailwizz opt in form into WordPress with a good opt in form design? What plugin or method you guys use to embeb Mailwizz form into Wordpress?

Just see a wordpress form post may be it helps you - https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/green-forms-feat-mailwizz-integration.6710/#post-42162

Hello, @Private Hoster thank you for raising your voice for this Feature, I am also looking for this option.

Why not ask the plugin developers to include mailwizz?
We can contact them but if you do, it will be better for them & you to integrate the system easily.
@Private Hoster - i'm in, please give me a link or something where i can reach them.
Here you can contact them: https://www.elegantthemes.com/contact/

It's an important feature for users & it will also increase the MW market presence. All the DIVI users will see the MailWizz option & they will learn more about it. I hope you understand what I mean.

Looking forward to your positive response & hope to see MailWizz in DIVI Builder very soon...

Thank you

They have answered and told us that this feature is in their roadmap and they will add it at some point in future, hopefully soon.

Bloom with custom HTML and copy/paste the form from MailWizz until they add MailWizz as a feature for Divi / Bloom. (or you could try to style css inline).

It could be nice to edit the generated form like the newsletter with BOOTSTRAP 5.

Last edited:

Try Greenforms. I swear by it and it's fully compatible with the Mailwizz API as one of the built-in options.
Looks pretty cool, too.

Back