Emails sending but no opens

Hey,

I have seen this type of issue happen on multiple occassions...this usually happens as I am scaling up the sending...usually I have to hire someone to solve it
but I am trying to understand myself

As you can see, emails are been sent but no opens...the test emails are landing in inbox so spam is not a issue...I dont see emails bouncing as well

Anyone know how to solve this issue...I only send emails to Gmail...usually my tech help says they have increased the sending limit for Gmail (is there a option
to do that specifically ?)

1669471585404.png

This is the updated pic...as you can see the emails that were blocked before are now being sent but the new ones are now logging behind..does anyone know what setting in the backend I have to update to make it work

1669613320671.png

This is the updated pic...as you can see the emails that were blocked before are now being sent but the new ones are now logging behind..does anyone know what setting in the backend I have to update to make it work
These stats are cached and this is why you see those counters changed, if you want to see real stats you need to open campaign overview and check your opens , clicks etc.

Also to check if you tracking it's working correctly you can create a test list with you own email and send one campaign to that list and make some opens, clicks and then go to campaign overview and check if these clicks, opens appear.

To see the reason why email has not been sent to some subscribers you need to check Backend > Misc > Campaigns delivery logs.

Back