Emailed Campaign Report Template Edit

Colt405

I have the campaign report emailed to users after each campaign is sent which is working fine. I would like to add a link to view the campaign 'web version' so the user can click to see what content is in the campaign.

I looked in the backend under email templates but didn't see anything related where I could add a tag for the web version URL. Is there a way to edit within the application so any code changes don't get overwritten on the next update?

Also, is there any way to add a mandatory email to every campaign so the admin can get a copy of the email that was sent. I would like this to happen on every campaign not matter what list is used.

Any thoughts on how I can add the link to the 'web version' of the campaign to the campaign report (stats) that is sent after the campaign is sent?

Also, can I delay this report sent time as well? It is currently sending right after the email is sent and there isn't enough time to gauge opens, clicks, etc. since it is sent minutes after the campaign is sent.

The tag is [WEB_VERSION_URL] but I have no idea where the campaign stats report is located.

I assume it is this, campaigns_stats/index under Settings > Start Pages but not sure.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on how I can add the link to the 'web version' of the campaign to the campaign report (stats) that is sent after the campaign is sent?
Add this:
Code:
<br /><br />
<?php echo Yii::t('campaign_reports', 'The web version of this campaign is located at: ');?><br />
<?php $url = Yii::app()->options->get('system.urls.frontend_absolute_url') . 'campaigns/' . $campaign->campaign_uid . '/web-version';?>
<a href="<?php echo $url;?>"><?php echo $url;?></a>
At the bottom of the /apps/console/views/campaign-stats.php file ;)

Also, can I delay this report sent time as well? It is currently sending right after the email is sent and there isn't enough time to gauge opens, clicks, etc. since it is sent minutes after the campaign is sent.
Unfortunately this isn't that simple, maybe we should include it in the core and make it send maybe a day after the campaign has been sent ?

maybe we should include it in the core and make it send maybe a day after the campaign has been sent ?
option A: send immediately, but with hint that stats can only be incomplete shortly after sending
option B: send a day later, still state some meaningful hint about level of completeness
option C: A+B
:)

@frm.mwz - i actually like your idea. Maybe we should do both, leave the one as is now and hint that another email will be sent 24 hours later, then after 24 hours send it again with newer stats :D

Back