Email Verification extension

longnhvietnam

I enabled the email verification extension. It shows up for customer, but not sure if I need to setup anything. I don't how they work. Please advise.

I enabled the email verification extension. It shows up for customer, but not sure if I need to setup anything. I don't how they work. Please advise.
From backend you enable which provider need to be available for customers and from customer area you need to configure api key and api url for that provider also on which zone to be applied: Campaign sending, list import, etc...

hey, I am testing out the email Verification Extension, but i wonder what it does... looks like nothing?

My Credits on ZeroBounce and other Verification Services show me that an API Request is done, and also if its Positive or Negative.
But Mailwizz don't do anything with the Results, Mailwizz is Sending Mails to the Negative Validated eMails...
Also on Subscription it checks the Validation Service, but its Sending mail even to mails Like fsdgfsdfgs@ffhrghdfghdw.com, and Store any email as CONFIRMED in the List, and when i use the Validation Service also on "Send Campaigns" it is checking all Mails, but also send to the Invalid Mails and doesn't delete them or set them to UNCONFIRMED, so the Validation Tool doesn't make any Sense here?

Did i miss something? Everything should be setup ok.

please Help :)

Did i miss something? Everything should be setup ok.
In customer area ZeroBounce is configured with api key and area were is need to be applied? Because i made some tests and it's working correctly on our dev.

I have the same case.

I use emaillistverify.com as email check provider. What I did:
  • enabled this provider on customer side and put API key
  • chose zone - List import
  • create new list and import csv with 3 contacts (2 valid and 1 not valid like qweqwe@qweqwe.qweqweqe)
  • when import is finished I can see that there are 3 API calls on emaillistverify.com side but all my 3 contacts in the list have status Confirmed on MailWizz side. It would be great if contact with invalid email is removed from the list.

I have the same case.

I use emaillistverify.com as email check provider. What I did:
  • enabled this provider on customer side and put API key
  • chose zone - List import
  • create new list and import csv with 3 contacts (2 valid and 1 not valid like qweqwe@qweqwe.qweqweqe)
  • when import is finished I can see that there are 3 API calls on emaillistverify.com side but all my 3 contacts in the list have status Confirmed on MailWizz side. It would be great if contact with invalid email is removed from the list.
It seems that something has changed at emailsverify, we will also modify based on their documentation and we will let you know when we have solved this issue.

Back