Email permission confirmation form link

Canada has imposed some of the toughest anti-spam rules in the world and I am having a challenge in ensuring compliance. (Canadian Anti Spam Legislation -- CASL).

Under the rules, we are allowed to send emails with "implied consent" to certain categories of email receivers for either six months or two years from the initial communication. In essence, if someone responds to an inquiry, we can email for six months, and if they were a former customer, two years from last purchase.

However these readers need to overtly say "yes" to continue receiving emails after these deadlines.

Many Canadian publishers have developed opt-in forms that link to their email lists essentially marking these actual requests as "confirmed" emails, so they don't need to be purged from the list.

I can develop the form -- the challenge is making the link to the mailwizz database to set the email as "permanent" rather than within the six month or two year limits.

Is there a way to help with either using existing code or coding a solution?

Indeed, the profile update form looks like it would do the job, but can it be edited to make it relevant and useful? I've searched around but can't figure that out.

Thanks

Indeed, the profile update form looks like it would do the job, but can it be edited to make it relevant and useful? I've searched around but can't figure that out.

Thanks
When you are in your list you wish the profile update to be adjusted, go to the left at quick links and select list pages, and on the right select page to edit as edit profile update, the URL will look similar to this: http://mwz_domain.net/customer/lists/xyz123kpi8roi8/page/update-profile, or see attached :)Your_mail_list_Update_Profile_-_2017-06-11_20.56.png

Back