Email Pending for a long time

Joseph H

Hi Guys, I'm having a very challenging Problem. When I release a campaign, It sometimes stay as pending-sending for a long time. But sometime It sends instantly. I checked timezones, all ok. I checked cron and cron is running ok on the server,

but I noticed that the cron time on cron history is way behind the system time.

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I'm having a very challenging Problem. When I release a campaign, It sometimes stay as pending-sending for a long time. But sometime It sends instantly. I checked timezones, all ok. I checked cron and cron is running ok on the server,

but I noticed that the cron time on cron history is way behind the system time.
Try adjusting all time zones and server time, and also increase camps at once in backend/settings/cron.

Try adjusting all time zones and server time, and also increase camps at once in backend/settings/cron.
Already did, but did not solve. When I change time zone, all system time changes but not cron time. Cron time Is out of sycn with other parts of the system.

@Joseph H - Are you sure your cron job for send-campaigns is set to run each miunte ?
Yah, And It runs, The only problem being.
On the server time is 1:00 , the campaign time scheduled is 1:00. But the cron run show 5:00.

The cron is -3 hours late from the server time and application time zone

The cron is -3 hours late from the server time and application time zone
That should not be a problem since mailwizz converts the time anyway.
Have you tried to schedule the campaigns in the past, like a day ago, does that help ?

It does not accept to schedule a campaign back in time. If I do that then, It remains with the same time.

Back