Email Not Sending

tim20ty

I have checked everything I can think of but the campaign only stay on paused, when I press the resume button the sending status changes to sending but never is ever sent.
Kindly help

@tim20ty - In backend > misc > cron jobs history, do you see any records there to show you the cron jobs are running?
Secondly, do you have at least one active delivery server?

@laurentiu thanks for your reply, i have checked backend>misc>cron jobs history but there is no cronjob history there but I have one active delivery server
how do i fix it if the problem is conjob related?

@laurentiu thanks that worked.
I was trying to increase the list size above 1mb but the highest it went was 2mb.
I was able to increase the batch of list to upload at once from 100 to 500 but upload file size will not increase above 2mb.
Is there something that I am missing

@laurentiu I was able to locate the postmax file size it was on 2m but i changed it to 108 but it just wont upload above 2mb.
I must have been doing something wrong but kindly bear with me as i am new to this.
Your help is highly appreciated

@laurentiu I was able to locate the postmax file size it was on 2m but i changed it to 108 but it just wont upload above 2mb.
I must have been doing something wrong but kindly bear with me as i am new to this.
Your help is highly appreciated
its depend upon what system you are using , like with control panel like cPanel or simple VPS
if you are using simple VPS with out any control panel then you should go to /etc/php.ini and change , Upload and post max size to 80 MB each and then restart httpd or web server (if using apache), for nginx it will be different.
Please find which OS config and control panel you are using !

Back