Email not going. Status is "Pending-sending"

RahulG

Hey folks,

I created my 1st campaign and scheduled it to run after 15 min. However, the campaign didn't execute and it is showing status as "Pending-sending".

I amnot sure what is the reason. Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks.

we also face this issue sometime. it was monitored that when someone schedule campaign for later time, it shows sending but progress is always shows 0%.

Just realized that a bad email id like .email@domain.com is in list and affecting smooth sending of campaign. It is like bug because either this must be removed as bad email during list upload or it should be skipped during campaign based on rfc 2822 compliance error.

Hi,

I've the same problem with emails who begin with '_' or '-'. This is not permitted. I thought it was corrected in a recent previous version but if the subscriber is already inserted in the database it's too late :)
I just changed the status of those subscribers in the database with an update command:

Code:
update mw_list_subscriber set status='disabled' where email like '\-%';
update mw_list_subscriber set status='disabled' where email like '\_%';

and the campaign is now marked as 'sent'.

Regards,
JC

Hi,

I've the same problem with emails who begin with '_' or '-'. This is not permitted. I thought it was corrected in a recent previous version but if the subscriber is already inserted in the database it's too late :)
I just changed the status of those subscribers in the database with an update command:

Code:
update mw_list_subscriber set status='disabled' where email like '\-%';
update mw_list_subscriber set status='disabled' where email like '\_%';

and the campaign is now marked as 'sent'.

Regards,
JC

@twisted1919 can u make it that that fix is applied retroactively to all existing subscribers and there will be no more hanging b/c of this?

I completely forgot about this..reactivating the thread. Here is the screenshot of my cron jobs. Can you please tell me if you see any issues with it? The hidden folder is the default folder based on my login id.

cronjobssetup.png

@RahulG - That looks correct, exception is the fact the cron job will run once at 15 minutes in your settings.
Again, in your case /usr/bin/php-cli might not be the right php binary for CLI, you should ask your hosting what is the right one.

Thanks twisted1919...I checked with hosting provider (Hostgator) and they gave me the correct path (/usr/local/bin/php)
I modified the cron jobs still they are not working. I checked the php cli version also.It is 5.4.45

Any suggestions please?

Thanks twisted1919...I checked with hosting provider (Hostgator) and they gave me the correct path (/usr/local/bin/php)
I modified the cron jobs still they are not working. I checked the php cli version also.It is 5.4.45

Any suggestions please?

login to your host's ssh command line interface (cli)
put in "whereis php-cli"
that is your path to the 'php-cli' which you need to use for the cron jobs

I have problem with 1.3.6.5 and 1.3.6.9. I put screens. You can see problem.
Sent 3000, but success 1606. Stuck on processing 12%. What does it mean?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 11
Back