Email List Filter

Eric535

How good is MW at tracking opens? When I go to lists>All Subscribers>Filters, then to the Campaigns Action option and choose to view emails that havent been opened it 180 days, is that accurate?

My other questions is, I deleted a bunch of my campaigns because my emails were sending slow. It helped out big time. So now I have 3 months worth of campaigns. Does having 3 months of campaigns affect a filter for showing emails that havent been opened in more time than that? Lets say 180 days. Do I need campaigns that are 180 days old to be able to use that filter?

Thanks

ow good is MW at tracking opens?
It's 100% accurate. It tracks each open as it happens.

I deleted a bunch of my campaigns because my emails were sending slow. It helped out big time. So now I have 3 months worth of campaigns
When you do this, all the data related to deleted campaigns get removed, this also includes open stats, click stats, and so on, which affects filters like you said above. These filters are also affected if you do #8 from https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/performance-improvements/
To sum it up, logs are used to determine activity of subscribers, removing logs, removes activity which affects filtering.

Back