Email Header Question

Ray Roman

I am testing some campaigns for a customer. When I receive the test email it shows the following
Marisol Coll ray@hisendly.com via amazonses.com

I assume it shows the ray@hisendly.com because I setup Amazon SES with that email.

Prior to moving to MailWizz I used Sendy. In Sendy when you create a new customer they would get an email to confirm their From email address, or I would go into my Amazon AWS dashboard and approve the email address.

1) Does MailWizz send out an email to confirm Amazon SES From email?
2) If not I can go into Amazon to approve the FROM email, if so how do I set it in the customer account so their email shows up instead of my Amazon SES email.

I read the forums and know I can set up a generic email and server but I would like to avoid that if possible.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1. Mailwizz expects you give it a confirmed email address
2. You have to verify the email address first.
We don't do any additional checks or work, we simply expect to get a verified email address, everything else depends on you.

1. Mailwizz expects you give it a confirmed email address
2. You have to verify the email address first.
We don't do any additional checks or work, we simply expect to get a verified email address, everything else depends on you.

Twisted1919 Thank you for the reply. So if I confirm the customers From email in Amazon SES, what do I need to do in the customer setting for it show their from email when a subscriber receives a campaign. See my attachment.

This customer has a confirmed SES email, however when they send an email it has the generic email is there a setting I need correct in order for their email to show or do they have to setup their own SES server setting.

Thanks again for your help.

Attachments

• from-email.png
    from-email.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 5
@Ray Roman - That will sound a bit as extra work... but you can simply assign a delivery server to each verified email address/customer.
This way in case they do stupid things, you can simply disable their delivery server and the other customers won't be affected.

Back